Senior Underground Mine Planning Engineer
Reporting to the Underground Manager, this role will be responsible for providing direction and leadership toward the successful goals of the underground operation. We will consider either a Senior Underground Planning Engineer or a Senior Production Engineer/Alternate.
- WA First Class Mine Managers Certificate of Competency or equivalent
- 5+ years technical experience in an underground environment
- Tertiary qualifications in Mining Engineering (or similar)
- Experience with narrow vein ore bodies
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Peter Mazzucato. If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe