All Round Operator
- Employment with the client straight up
- Circa $150,000 to $157,000 exclusive of superannuation
- 14/7 roster, small tight crews
As a permanent employee you will be offered 5 weeks annual leave, along with the opportunity to partake in an attractive bonus incentive scheme.
Our client’s preference is to employ candidates with skill levels up to and including 120T production diggers, however candidates whom have experience on machines up to D10 Dozers in a production mining environment are encouraged to apply.
To be successful you must:
- Experience is required across EX1200’s or PC1250’s, D10’s, 12/14 graders and 773 watercarts and 777 dump trucks. Please note there will be times where you will need to operate trucks, however that won’t be the norm.
- Hold recent production mining experience in hard rock mining is a must.
- Hold a current WA driver's licence.
- Be able to pass an extensive pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen.
- Provide 2 recent and relevant referees who are contactable.
- Hold or be able to provide a National Police clearance (issued within the last 6 months).
Hi, I'm Shane. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1549.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe