Underground - Shift Boss
- 8/6 residential roster
- Permanent opportunity from the onset
- Smaller sized crews
- Development work (production is contracted)
Experienced Shift Boss required for our clients flagship Kalgoorlie operation.
Please note this is a residential site and our client will provide all relocation assistance to have you based there.
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent employment direct with a multinational, highly positive gold mining company
- Competitive salary (~$850 shift rate for perm)
- Bonus paid quarterly of up to 20% P.A of base salary dependent of site performance
- $4,400 of health insurance allowance for families & $2,200 for singles
- Relocation costs covered – household goods / car / two pets / 4 weeks storage + 4 weeks accommodation when you arrive in Kalgoorlie!
- Longevity, exploration this year alone is $35 million.
- Have a Western Australian Underground Supervisors Certificate of Competency
- Have proven extensive experience in underground mechanized mining
- Have previous Shift Boss experience (12 months recent and fulltime)
- Have experience in rapid lateral development - load/haul/projects
- Have excellent communication skills
- Hold a current WA Dangerous Goods Card, Working at Heights and Confined Spaces (desirable)
- Have a valid WA “C” driver’s license.
To be considered:
- Be willing to reside in the Goldfields (non-negotiable)
- Hold a minimum of 12 months' experience leading your mining crews
- Hold a current / valid drivers licence
- Provide a cleared medical, drug/alcohol screen and National Police clearance.
- Are able to provide a minimum of two recent references (Foreperson and above).
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe