Underground - Paste Fill
- 8/6 roster on 12 hour days for this permanent opportunity
- Up to $4,400 in health insurance
- Quarterly bonuses based on site performance
- Relocation assistance provided including house contents, car, even the cat and/or dog.
- Have previous experience across and U/G roles (Nipper, trucks, Service Crew) or alternatively any candidates with mineral processing experience.
- Have relevant tickets that would be advantageous: Working at Heights and Confined Space
- Hold a current C Class driver's licence (as a minimum).
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you have previous experience in an underground or mine site base capacity. In this labour intensive position you will need to have a can-do attitude and be flexible with the duties that you are required to undertake.
To be considered:
- Be willing to reside in the Goldfields (non-negotiable)
- Hold a minimum of 6 months' experience in a mining site based position (preferably underground)
- Hold a current / valid drivers licence
- Provide a cleared medical, drug/alcohol screen and National Police clearance
- Are able to provide a minimum of two recent references (Supervisors).
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe