Senior Field Assistant
- Immediate start
- 8:6 roster FIFO from Perth
- Town based 2-month renewable contract.
On behalf of a fully funded, ASX listed gold explorer, we are seeking a capable and committed Senior Exploration Field Assistant.
You will take senior responsibilities in the field.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Sampling and sample processing
- Ordering consumables
- Preparation of drilling pads
- Site clean-up
- Train and mentor Junior Field Assistants.
About you, you must:
- Hold previous experience in a similar role
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen
- Provide contactable referees
- Hold a full C-class driver licence
- Possess excellent communication skills.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
|Driver's License Screen||Yes|
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe