- Brisbane based with site travel.
The objective for this role is to develop, implement and maintain best practice management systems. To achieve this, you will:
- Ensure the company is compliant with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Develop and implement management plans, policies and procedures.
- Lead and facilitate engagement, communications and education of staff.
- Provide technical advice and support to the Management team.
- Implement Critical Risk Management (CRM) principles.
- Develop and implement an emergency response plan.
- Conduct internal HSE audits to ensure continued compliance.
- Facilitate incident investigations (ICAM).
- Ensure HSE training and competency requirements are identified.
- Conduct contractor prequalification assessments.
- Audit contractor performance against statutory obligations.
Ideally you will have a Tertiary Qualification in a Safety discipline, along with several years’ experience in a similar position. A background in open pit mining, construction and contractor performance management will be highly regarded.
This is genuinely exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation and play an integral role in their continued development. The company offers a team-orientated culture and competitive conditions of employment.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Gary Kearns. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1561.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe