Our client an ASX listed mining and exploration company is seeking a Senior Surveyor/Surveyor to play an integral role in the surveying function of their complete mine restart.
Key responsibilities include:
- Setting survey controls for the open pit
- Monitoring failures associated with a subsidence event.
- Set out RC drill holes, collars, and down hole surveys.
- Installation and monitoring of prisms on areas of ground instability.
- Establishing policy and procedures for survey operations.
The position is offered on a permanent or long-term contract basis, with an attractive salary and an 8/6 roster from Perth.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe