- $62.00 / hour for swinging a 1200 in a small gold mining operation
- 14/7 roster, FIFO Perth (point of hire)
- Superannuation paid on all hours
This is a temp to perm opportunity with a WA based mining contractor.
Site is a short flight from Perth, with accommodation supplied in a brand new camp.
We are requiring the services for two Production Excavator Operators to join this project. Excellent rates offered to attract quality applicants.
To be successful:
- Have experience operating a 1200 or equivalent in a production mining hard rock environment
- Have a minimum of 12 months recent experience doing it
- Hold a current C Class manual driver's licence
- Be able to pass all pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screens
- Provide two recent / relevant and contactable referees
- Hold or be able to provide a National Police clearance (issued within the last 6 months).
Candidates must have the appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe