Blast Hole Driller
- Earn up to $50 p/hr + super on all hours
- T45 or F9 Top Hammer Blast Hole Drill experience or other Top Hammer experience considered
- 2/1, FIFO from Perth - must be WA based
Rosters are primarily on a 2 week on 1 week off roster, however should you be keen to work a longer 3/1, or shorter 8/6 roster, then come and talk to us and we can certainly look to find a roster swing that suits your lifestyle needs.
To be considered you will need to have:
- Top Hammer Blast Hole Drilling experience with T45 or F9 experience preferred.
- Valid drivers licence
- National Police clearance
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen
- Provide two referee contacts from your previous supervisors.
To find out more about these opportunities please simply follow the link to apply or contact David Kyte at Mining People International on 08 9426 1581 or email your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe