- 6 month term initially with the potential to extend
- Reporting to the SharePoint Administrator
- Opportunity for learning and growth
- Excellent contract pay rate
To assist the Senior SharePoint Administrator with the development of the Motheo SharePoint presence and support a busy project.
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you have:
- A passion for technology
- A love of learning
- An orderly, structured, and considered approach
- A desire to feed back into the team with initiative and innovation
- Solid capabilities in MS Office Applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Coding experience in any language or a keen interest in learning.
It would be advantageous if you have end user experience in the below packages:
- SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2019, or Office 365
- Knowledge of auxiliary SharePoint technologies such as web parts, SharePoint Designer, workflows
- Experience in various browser environments (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Edge)
- Power user skills in Windows Operating Systems.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe