- Make your mark with an ambitious miner delivering several mining projects
- Leading edge processing technology and progressive company work culture
- 8/6, FIFO roster with direct flights to and from site
Our client is focused on the delivery of a portfolio of mining projects located in a highly prospective region of Western Australia. They will commence initial operations following the refitting of their existing processing facilities, with leading edge patented processing technology.
On their behalf, we are seeking a suitably qualified and motivated Maintenance Manager to leverage from strong technical, and optimization experience to ensure plant performance is achieved and optimization opportunities are realized. Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple, highly impacted stakeholders will ensure your success in this key leadership role.
Reporting to the Engineering and Maintenance Manager,
- Manage the engagement and performance of contractors, suppliers and monitor the quality and standard of services delivered.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement in all activities as indicated by production outcomes and business feedback.
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory and legislative provisions.
- Ensure the Maintenance Department supports a culture where safety is the number one priority.
- Define performance expectations for employees and contractors, and coach performance against these standards including implementing corrective and improvement initiatives.
- Ensure succession planning and development of team members.
- Establish and implement forward planning and scheduling systems to enable;
- Preventive/predictive maintenance of all plant equipment
- Managing and maintaining of compliance records
- Tracking of plant equipment, including spare parts and maintenance history
- Standard procedures for plant and equipment management
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering and/or 10 years post trade experience (preferred), or a degree in Mechanical Engineering, and/or 10 years post trade experience in fixed plant ore processing environments.
- 5 + years of experience managing diversified operational teams.
- 5 + years in senior site-based maintenance management appointments.
- Strong commercial acumen together with sound leadership, organizational, communication, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Proven abilities to manage operational and financial targets.
- Proven capabilities in creating a positive safety culture.
It will also be beneficial if you have:
- Metalliferous crushing experience
- Extensive Root Cause Analysis experience
Apply today for this exciting ground floor opportunity and work with an ambitious and expanding miner where you will be challenged to drive positive change.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe