- Kalgoorlie/Kambalda residential opportunity
- Day and night shift – 11.5 hrs/day
On behalf of our client, who is one of the world’s largest players in the gold mining industry, we are currently seeking multiple experienced Dozer Operators to join their expanding open pit operations.
About the role
A family friendly roster with a great opportunity to make some fantastic money whilst also returning home after each shift. With benefits such as transport provided to and from site, weekly pays, superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 consultant support – this one is not to be missed!
To be considered
- Have a minimum of 2+ years' experience operating Dozers (Komatsu 475 or equivalent) in a hard rock production mining capacity.
- Hold a current HR licence
- Have the ability to pass all pre-employment assessments including a medical, drug/alcohol screen
- Have a National Police clearance, that has been issued in the last 6 months.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe