- Exciting roles with hig-grade gold copper producer
- 8/6 roster, FIFO ex Perth
- Permanent opportunity
Reporting to the Senior Geologist, the positions are responsible for assisting in the development of exploration projects, and providing technical assistance in the planning and implementation of exploration programs.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Effective supervision of drilling and sampling activities on diamond, RC and A/C drill rigs
- Assist in planning and managing the execution of exploration activities, within the company’s exploration and development projects.
- Liaising with and managing exploration contractors
- Responsibility for safety and quality control during drilling campaigns
- Core logging and maintenance of geological databases.
The successful individuals will have previous experience in successful exploration activities and bringing drilling programs to fruition.
Key requirements include:
- 2 - 5 years’ experience as an Exploration Geologist
- Ability to work in a greenfields exploration environment in harmony with a small team whilst being highly capable to work alone.
- Experience living in caravan/exploration camp style accommodation.
- Happy to work on the RC and Diamond drill rig
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe