So, what's in it for you?
- Be rewarded for your experience with a very competitive rate
- Weekly pays with super paid on all hours worked
- Choice of either 2/1 OR 2/2 roster with travel paid both ways
- Excellent camp facilities
- Small tight knit crews.
All you need to apply is:
- Previous UG Electrical experience essential
- A current A Grade Electrical Licence
- Extensive knowledge of an underground environment and plant/equipment
- High Voltage Switching certificate (desirable)
- Working at heights and EWP tickets
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical, physical assessment and a drug/alcohol screen
- Hold a current National Police Clearance (within 3 months), or be willing to attain one
- Be a resident of WA, or willing to travel to the point of hire (Perth) at the commencement of each swing.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe