- Permanent opportunity
- 8/6, 7/7 roster
- Attractive remuneration & benefits package
Working 12 hour shifts on an 8/6, 7/7 roster rotating between day and night shift, you will have sound operating skills and knowledge in a mineral processing plant. Ideally with experience operating crushers, mills, flotation (not essential), control room and various mobile plant equipment. The point of hire is Adelaide.
The remuneration is attractive, with a competitive base salary.
To be considered you will:
- Hold recent and relevant experience operating a mineral processing plant.
- Hold, as a minimum, a current manual driver’s license
- Ideally hold tickets for Working at Heights, Confined Spaces, EWP, High Risk Forklift and Senior First Aid.
- Provide clear copies of any relevant tickets and licences
- Have the ability to pass an extensive pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen
- Hold a current National Police clearance (issued within the last 12 months) or be willing to obtain one immediately.
- Be able to supply recent and contactable referees from relevant Supervisors.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe