- 8/6 roster, FIFO ex Perth
- Advanced work culture
- Lucrative remuneration and benefits
- Leading edge processing facility
- Accelerate your career
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent on an 8/6 roster, FIFO ex Perth. This key front line appointment will provide leadership and supervision, to a team responsible for the maintenance and performance of a leading edge processing facility.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting regular audits and inspections to ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
- Ensuring excellent EPCM performance
- Assist in providing systems for improving processes and equipment reliability
- Reviewing and auditing maintenance practices
- Mentoring tradespeople to increase skill and performance
- Maintaining and developing relationships with contractors to achieve business objectives.
- Deputise for the Maintenance Superintendent as required.
You will be an experienced Maintenance Supervisor with proven commissioning experience within a minerals processing environment. Ideally you will have high level computer skills in Microsoft Suite as well as Pronto, with a minimum of 5 years supervisory experience.
- Mechanical trade qualification
- A track record of achieving results in limited time frames in fixed and mobile plant
- Have a positive commitment to safety
- Have a practical & hands-on approach to work and excellent attention to detail
- Previous commissioning experience within challenging metalliferous processing plants.
- Top level bonuses and benefits in a staff appointment with a progressive leading edge mining house.
- An attractive roster and a very enticing salary package.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe