All Round Operator
- Multiple vacancies across gold and iron ore sites
- 3-month temp to perm possibilities
- Superannuation paid on all hours.
Our clients are seeking multiple (25+) Production All-Rounders to join their gold and iron ore projects!
Pay rates range from $58.00 to $60.00 per hour depending on your experience level.
Candidates must have experience up to Dozer level + three other pieces of equipment (Dump Trucks, W/Cart, Grader or Loader). Excavator experience is preferrable but not necessary for these All-Rounder roles.
All sites have min of 120 tonne fleets, most are running 300 tonne fleets.
To be successful you must:
- Have extensive experience operating D10 Dozers, Loaders and or G, H or M series Graders. There will be times where Trucks will need to be operated, however that won’t be the norm.
- Hold recent production mining experience is a must.
- Hold a current manual C class driver's licence.
- Be able to pass an extensive pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen.
- Provide 2 recent and relevant referees who are contactable.
- Hold or be able to provide a National Police clearance (issued within the last 6 months).
To be successful, candidates must have the appropriate and relevant experience, and have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe