- Exciting contract to permanent opportunities for Drill Fitters
- 8/6, 2/1, or 2/2 rosters, FIFO ex Perth
- Great hourly rates (up to $73/hour)
About our client
Our client is one of the largest drill and blast companies in WA, and have built a reputation based on their service and results. They are currently working on many exciting projects throughout Western Australia.
On their behalf, MPi are currently taking applications from Drill Fitters for an immediate start.
To be considered
- Currently reside in Western Australia
- Have experience with maintenance and repairs on Atlas Copco and SKS, or Epiroc and Sandvik drill rigs
- Hold a current Western Australian HR or C Class driver's licence
- Hold or be able to provide a National Police clearance (issued within the last 12 months)
- Have the ability to pass an extensive pre-employment medical, including drug/alcohol screen
- Hold an exceptionally high standard for safety & compliance to site protocols
- Have the ability to provide a minimum of two contactable referees, relevant to your experience.
You will receive weekly pay and superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 consultant availability.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe