Underground Truck Operator
- FIFO ex Perth - multiple sites and clients available
- Pick your own roster
- Immediate start available
- Attractive hourly rate on offer
Working 12 hours per day, FIFO from Perth, this position is offered on contract basis commencing immediately.
To be considered you will:
- Currently reside in WA
- Hold recent underground truck driving experience
- Hold a current C class manual driver's licence
- Hold a National Police clearance (NPC) issued within the last 6 months or willing to obtain.
- Be able to provide a cleared medical and drug/alcohol screen if successful for the role.
- Be able to provide an up to date resume and contactable referees.
Weekly pays, superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 Consultant availability are just some of the benefits of being a contractor with MPi.
To discuss this role further please contact Nikki Frew at MPi on 08 9426 1528
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe