- Key site-based leadership appointment
- 8/6 roster, FIFO ex Perth
- Strong proactive team
- Advanced work culture
- Leading edge processing facility
- Career path opportunity
Our client is focused on the delivery of a portfolio of mining projects located in a highly prospective region of Western Australia. They will commence initial operations following the refitting of their existing processing facilities, with leading edge patented processing technology.
On their behalf, we’re seeking a Processing Manager to leverage from strong technical expertise to ensure plant performance and optimization opportunities are realized. Solid project management skills and the ability to manage multiple, highly impacted stakeholders will also ensure your success in this key leadership role based at our client’s leading-edge processing facility.
What the role entails:
- Identifying and implementing technical and operational improvement opportunities to reduce costs and/or increase production.
- Guiding and leading senior level technical processing strategy as well as leading, coaching and mentoring team members.
- Managing the crushing, processing and assaying of ore as well as product recovery, logistics and security of final product.
- Providing technical input into the development or acquisition of new processing plants and or processes.
- Assisting with the supervision of shutdown maintenance as well as the provision of isolation services as required.
- Ensuring a safe and healthy working environment.
- Graduate or above qualifications in Metallurgy, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Demonstrated expertise in the optimisation of relevant processing plants as well as detailed knowledge of associated processing and laboratory issues.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe