- Key leadership appointment
- 8/6 roster, FIFO ex Perth
- Advanced work culture
- Leading edge processing facility
- Elite work team
Our client is focused on the delivery of a portfolio of mining projects located in a highly prospective region of Western Australia. They will commence initial operations following the refitting of processing facilities with leading edge patented processing technology.
On their behalf, we’re seeking a Processing Manager to leverage from strong technical expertise, to ensure all aspects of continuous and efficient processing, and associated laboratory services encompassing plant performance and optimization opportunities are realized.
What the role entails:
- Direct supervision of process supervisors
- Identifying and implementing technical and operational improvement opportunities to reduce costs and/or increase production.
- Guiding and leading senior level technical processing strategy as well as leading, coaching and mentoring team members.
- Managing the crushing, processing and assaying of ore as well as product recovery, logistics and security of final product.
- Providing technical input into the development or acquisition of new processing plants and or processes.
- Assisting with the supervision of shutdown maintenance as well as the provision of isolation services as required.
- Ensuring a safe and healthy working environment.
- What you will need for this role
- Graduate or above qualifications in Metallurgy, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Demonstrated expertise in the optimisation of relevant processing plants as well as detailed knowledge of associated processing and laboratory issues.
- Make your mark with an elite work team driving leading edge processing improvements in the mining industry.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe