Underground Mine Geologist
- High quality Nickel Sulphide producer
- 8/6 roster, day shifts only, FIFO ex Perth
- Permanent, full-time position
About the company
Underpinned by long life high-quality nickel sulphide resource and reserve inventories, they control a commanding series of mines and exploration ground in a region that has been producing the highest grade nickel sulphide for deposits for over 20 years. The company is progressing mine development and construction activities at several operations.
About the role and responsibilities
Reporting to the Senior Mine Geologist and General Manager of Geology, you will be responsible for all aspects of the underground geology functions within the mine, including, but not limited to:
- Face and backs mapping
- Grade estimations
- Drill hole planning and direction
- Mine ore block designs, production reporting, and reconciliations
- Plan and manage underground drilling programs.
Benefits for you:
- This is a fantastic career opportunity to join an emerging producer and make your mark within a business that genuinely respects their people
- Work within an established and diverse team where you will be supported to learn and progress
- Work within a sector that feeds into the greener and renewable energy sector
- Located within an easy travel time to Kalgoorlie, the role is offered on either a residential or FIFO basis from Perth.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe