Face Shovel Operators
- Family friendly roster
- Work 5 minutes from home
Our client is one of the major gold producers in Western Australia. On their behalf, MPi are seeking experienced Shovel Operators to join their team.
About the role
To be considered for this role, you must have experience on machinery in a mining environment. You will be required to hit the ground running due to the nature of this contract role.
Someone who is a team player and holds leadership potential will be highly regarded.
In this role, you will be working 12.5 hours per day on an even time roster with the site located only a short distance from Kalgoorlie.
To be considered
- Have two years all round open pit ancillary operating experience in a hard rock mine.
- Have a minimum of two years shovel (five hundred tonnes) operating experience, for example, Komatsu PC8000.
- Have a strong commitment to safety and a continuous improvement culture
- Have the ability to direct and mentor those around you, whilst taking control of the loading zone.
- Reside locally in the Goldfields region for this residential role, or willing to relocate.
- Have a National Police clearance (valid within last 12 months)
- Have a valid Western Australian “C” Class driver’s licence.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe