Underground Shift Boss
- Perm from onset
- 10 year mine life
- Great salary + bonuses + super + health insurance
- Permanent employment direct with a multinational, highly positive gold mining company
- Competitive salary offered for this 8/6 rostered position
- Bonus paid quarterly of up to 20% P.A of base salary dependent of site performance
- $4,400 of health insurance allowance for families & $2,200 for singles
- Our client will consider East Coast candidates and offer to cover quarantine accommodation and meals
- Longevity, this site has a great mine life, with them spending $35 million on exploration this year alone.
FIFO candidates will be staying in camp at the renovated Kambalda SPQ. Wet mess, rec rooms and better food.
About our client
One of the largest companies in the Goldfields region, they continue to expand their teams and operations with their sights set firmly on your success, the community and the mining operations future.
You will need to:
- FIFO ex-Perth, or reside in, or be willing to relocate to the Kalgoorlie-Boulder region
- Current WA Shift Boss ticket
- Have at least 24 months experience in a Shift Boss role
- Hold a current manual driver's license
- Have the ability to pass an extensive pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen
- Hold a National Police clearance (issued within 12 months) that shows zero to minimal court charges.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe