- Advanced gold and copper portfolio
- Perth based with campaign travel
- Fully funded with an appetite to spend money in the ground
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this role will be responsible for aligning the exploration strategy to company vision and delivering exploration success and resource development.
You will play a pivotal role in the strategic direction of exploration activities, including analysis and ranking of existing projects, as well as the planning and oversight of future exploration programs.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Conceptualising and generating exploration targets
- Planning, coordinating and managing drilling programs and contractors
- Producing technical reports for the company & mines department
- Assisting with corporate development activities
- Presentations to the board and attendance at various mining and investment conferences.
You will be a driven individual with a desire to take ownership of exploration strategy and execution. You will enjoy working with an entrepreneurial group, who will empower you to test targets and geological theories as you strive to deliver economic discoveries.
Key requirements include:
- 10 years+ experience with a proven background working within WA Archean gold deposits
- Prior experience operating in an Exploration Managers role
- Critical thinker, who can focus and deliver on what’s important
- The ability to work both autonomously, and within a small tight knit team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that enable you to communicate fluently with a wide range of people.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Scott Deakin. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1522.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe