Underground Mine Production Engineer
About the role:
- Production blasthole drill, backfill, and services holes design
- Production charge up design for production stoping and service rises
- Overseeing of the Contractor drilling, charge-up, and blasting functions
- Coordination of production in the weekly, monthly, and 3 monthly plans
- Compilation of short-term development and mining plans based on the 1-month and 3-month mining plans
- Development design and compilation of development plans
- Tracking of daily performance of the mining operation
- Reconciliation of the end of month physicals
- 2+yrs postgrad experience working in a mining environment (UG time preferred but not essential)
- Bachelors Degree in Mining Engineering or comparable academic qualifications
- Proficient in MS Office software, and a 3D CAD software package (preferably Deswik)
- Current Dangerous Goods Security Card
- Current WA ‘C’ Class Manual Driver’s Licence
This role would ideally be suited to a Mining Engineer seeking to expand their knowledge and capability within a supportive team environment. Accommodation and meals are provided in a comfortable modern camp with swimming pool, fully equipped gym, Foxtel, beach volleyball, cricket pitch and tennis courts.
The successful candidate will be offered a remuneration package commensurate with their experience and the current market salary range $130,000 to $149,000 including or excluding super.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Peter Mazzucato. If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe