Chief Mine Geologist
- Nickel sulphide producer
- Dynamic mining business
- Leadership opportunity
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be a pivotal member of the Perth based leadership team, providing geological oversight and management of the geology department and team.
You will be responsible for:
- Establishing and managing underground mine geology procedures and protocols
- Identifying potential extensions to the existing orebody
- Implementation of underground drilling programs
- Working with the leadership team to establish the optimal mining sequence
- Production reporting and resource/reserve reporting.
Ideally you will have:
- Demonstrated capacity operating at a Chief Mine Geologist level
- A proven background within an underground, narrow vein base metals or gold operation
- Capacity to work across a breadth of responsibilities, within a small tight knit team.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Scott Deakin. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1522.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe