Superintendent - Contracts and Procurement
- Reside Asia/Pacific
- 2 year contract
Reporting to the head of Supply this role will:
- Provide advice to the business to mitigate contractual risk.
- Produce appropriate contract documentation.
- Lead and control the tendering process.
- Conducting tender analysis and making recommendations for award.
- Review, draft and issue contracts for projects.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an energetic and focused contracts and procurement professional to progress their career within a highly regarded mining group in what can only be described as one of the world’s most idyllic locations.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Gary Kearns. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1561.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe