- FIFO from Perth 15/13 roster
- Ongoing contract opportunity
- Project developing into an economic mining centre
Joining a dedicated team of exploration professionals, many of whom have been with the company since initial activities began across the tenements, you will assist in unlocking the considerable potential still to be discovered.
Reporting in to the Senior Exploration Geologist, you will assist and play a key role in exploration plans and activities.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Planning and supervision of drilling programs and contractors
- Involvement with regional mapping and sampling programs
- Interpreting historical and existing results to generate future targets
- Responsibility for safety and quality control during drilling campaigns
- Core logging and maintenance of geological databases.
The successful individual will have previous experience in successful exploration activities and bringing drilling programs to fruition.
Key requirements include:
- 2 - 5 years experience ideally in gold mineralisation as an Exploration Geologist
- Ability to work in a greenfields exploration environment in harmony with a small team whilst being highly capable to work alone.
- Experience living in caravan/exploration camp style accommodation
- Excellent attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills.
You will be offered an ongoing contract with a view to permanency based on performance and company circumstances. Camp facilities include Wifi, individual air conditioned caravan rooms, satellite phone reception, highly competitive remuneration and a FIFO roster from Perth.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe