- Perth based with travel to site as required
- Immediate start
- High profile expansion project
- Contract to permanent
- Tier one EPCM
This is an exciting appointment for the successful candidate on many fronts, not the least of which is the potential for this to lead to a permanent staff appointment upon successful completion of an initial 6 to 8 months on contract.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience:
- Minimum 10-15 years project’ experience and supported by substantial commercial and contractual experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to conceptualise and think creatively and the ability to identify, analyse and solve problems
- The ability and willingness to work on remote sites.
Desired skills, knowledge and experience:
- Mineral processing plant construction/expansion/commissioning experience
- Strong contract management experience.
- Tertiary qualifications in commerce, engineering and/or construction
- Project Management qualifications desirable.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe