- 12-month contract
- Leading edge processing facility
- Advanced work culture
- Immediate start
- 8/6 roster, FIFO ex Perth
Our client, a top tier miner, is currently looking for an experienced Process Supervisor.
About the role
As the Processing Supervisor, your main duties will involve supervision of crews and ensuring that all personnel are operating in a safe and efficient manner. You will be ensuring that specific KPI's are met or exceeded at all times. You will also be required to liaise with the Production Superintendent and Senior Metallurgists regarding targets and plant performance.
Commencing immediately for the right candidate, the potential for permanency exists.
To be considered
Successful applicants must have:
- 5+ years experience working in a Cu or Au processing plant
- Strong working knowledge of mineral processing
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Relevant experience operating flotation plants
- Manual Australian drivers licence
- Competency operating ancillary equipment such as EWP, forklift and loader.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe