- Key front line DIVERSITY Champion staff appointment
- Flexible roster (only one week on site every month)
- Flexible location (FIFO from anywhere in Australia)
- Leading edge high profile mine expansion project
- Strong proactive team
- Advanced work culture
- Career path opportunity
- Work life balance
- VERY well remunerated
Our client is a leading mining and metals company focused on sustainable and innovative ways to deliver results and build a great work environment. On their behalf, we’re seeking an Operations Superintendent to provide technical advice and DIVERSITY leadership at a leading-edge high profile large scale mine expansion project.
What the role entails
- Guiding and leading senior level technical expansion project initiatives as well as leading, coaching, and mentoring team members
- Identifying technical and operational improvement opportunities
- Implementing high improvements to reduce costs and/or increase production
- Leading and participating in technical evaluation and risk reviews
- Graduate or above qualifications in Engineering (any discipline)
- Demonstrated strong internal and external stakeholder community engagement
- Solid reporting, budgeting, contractor management and planning skills
- A demonstrated track record of success managing expansion projects and high caliber teams that have created significant value impacts
Apply today if you want to engage and support stakeholders at all levels to drive transformational change with a progressive industry leader that celebrates and respects people’s differences AND that is genuinely committed to providing a challenging and rewarding work environment.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider candidates who have previous mining expansion projects experience and are eligible to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Tony Turton. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1562.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe