Control Systems Engineer
About the role
The Control Systems Engineer will be required to identify and implement processing improvement opportunities within the processing plant.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying control system issues and implementing corrective actions
- Optimisation of the processing plant to increase productivity
- Promoting a safety first culture at all times
- Provide technical direction and support to relevant electrical personnel on site.
- Tertiary qualifications in Control Systems Engineering or related discipline
- 5 + years experience process control system experience, ideally within the mining industry.
- Working knowledge with Citect, Scada Configuration & Schnieder Unity & Concept PLC systems is preferred.
- An in-depth understanding of process control philosophies, instrumentation and mineral processing equipment.
- Have a current National Police clearance.
- A short term contract with a progressive gold mining company.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe