- 8/6 roster direct flights to site
- 6 months temp contract
- Great hourly rate
Our client is seeking an experienced Site Administrator for one of their gold mines. The mine has approx a 10-year mine life. In this role you will be responsible for providing high quality, timely and efficient administration support. The roster is 8 days on, 6 days off roster and is FIFO from Perth.
Ideal candidates must:
- Have a minimum of 1-3 years Site Admin experience
- Have a Manual C Class driver's licence
- Be able to learn systems and pick things up quickly
- Have experience with INX in Flight and SAP (essential)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administration skills with references to support this
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritize
- A clear police clearance and be able to pass a pre-employment medical.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe