Senior Exploration Geologist
- Diversified Explorer with a portfolio of projects across NSW and QLD
- Office based role with campaign travel
- Well-funded ASX listed explorer moving towards development
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing team in a well-funded organisation actively progressing their exploration and development plans across two main project areas. Led by highly experienced geological team, you will have the ability to learn and hone your exploration & geological skills and work with world class technical experts.
- Work autonomously at teams and as part of the broader team
- Organise and plan field work activities
- Target generation and ranking
- Design sampling and drilling programs
- Hand-on management of exploration campaigns and data interpretation.
- At least 7-10 years post graduate experience, ideally with some prior experience related to either: IRGS (intrusion related gold systems), Lachlan Fold Belt mineralisation styles, or epithermal systems.
- Have an aptitude for discovery and experience with project generation
- Strong technical background and hands-on practical skills
- Happy to work independently and with a team in the field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia and whom are currently in Australia.
Hi, I'm Scott Deakin. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1522.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe