What’s in it for you?
- Permanent employment with a multinational, gold mining company
- Competitive salary
- 6% Site allowance
- Bonus paid quarterly of up to 20% P.A of the base salary dependent of site performance
- $4,400 of health insurance allowance for families or $2,200 for singles
- Relocation costs covered – household goods / car / two pets / 4 weeks storage + 4 weeks accommodation when you arrive in Kalgoorlie!
- Longevity - this site has a further 7 years of open pit life, with them spending $35 million on exploration this year alone.
You will be home every night to see your loved ones or be able to simply go out to the many different dining establishments in Kalgoorlie-Boulder.
Life is gold - with this commodity reaching record high prices, the future looks set for Kalgoorlie as the majority of the mining operations in and around the town are gold.
Also, with the electric vehicle market just starting to hit it’s straps, other commodities found in the Goldfields (nickel and lithium) confirm that Kalgoorlie-Boulder is a mining town set for a big future!
So, if your future is all about saving for the family, or you’re looking to set yourself up with the 4x2, Landcruiser, jet ski and caravan, you should consider Kalgoorlie-Boulder, and our client, as they will get you their faster.
About our client
This company is one of the largest companies in the Goldfields region, continuously expand their teams and operations with their sights set firmly on your success, the community, and the mining operations future.
Career progression is of high importance for this client with confirmation of their commitment to grow their people is shown through their internal transfers.
You will must:
- Hold an Auto Electrical trade qualification with experience (12mths+) - preferably on underground equipment
- Have a current C class manual driver's licence
- Have the ability to pass an extensive pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen
- Hold a current National Police clearance (issued within the last 12 months) or be willing to obtain one immediately.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe