Senior Exploration Geologist
- Emerging gold developer with 1.3moz + resource
- Highly prospective Eastern Goldfields region
- Perth based, with campaign travel to site
Supporting the GM Exploration and MD, this is a pivotal role for the company as it continues a phase of increased exploration activity across their promising tenement packages, comprising both near mine and greenfields targets that are continuing to evolve the companies understanding of the geology and yield further high-grade hits, as evidenced by recent AC result of 20m @ 9gpt. You will be required to work independently at times and as part of a team, driving exploration activities forward and being empowered to lead.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Target generation of greenfields and brownfields exploration targets
- Designing and managing exploration drilling programs and required contractors
- Training and development of Junior Geologists
- Resource estimations and wireframing
- Assisting with technical report writing for senior management and ASX reporting requirements.
You will be a passionate Senior Exploration Geologist, looking to assist in defining company making ore bodies. You will be joining a group that is equally as motivated and invested.
Key requirements include:
- 8 years+ exploration experience, ideally with at least 3 years spent within WA Archean gold systems
- Prior experience within greenfields, brownfields and resource definition drilling programs
- Ability to work with a small team whilst being highly capable to work autonomously
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing highly effective exploration teams.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Scott Deakin. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1522.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe