Senior Exploration Geologist
- Genuine discovery potential, with high grade results to date
- Opportunity to DIDO from Ballarat/Bendigo region, or 5/2 from radius to Melbourne
- Well-funded explorer with commanding project holdings
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing team in a well-funded organisation planning to continue expansion. Led by a highly experienced board and team, you will have the opportunity to play a key role influencing the technical and strategic direction of exploration activities, including generating concepts/targets and programs, along with ultimately testing those in the field.
- Organise and plan field work activities
- Take part in technical discussions to identify exploration targets and mineralisation theories
- Design sampling and drilling programs
- Hands-on field work and data interpretation
- Liaison with local community and landowners
- At least 5-10 years post graduate experience, with at least 4 years’ experience working with orogenic narrow vein gold deposits, ideally those within Victoria
- Have an aptitude for discovery and experience with project generation
- Strong technical background and hands-on practical skills
- Ability to work independently and with a small team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
On offer, is an industry leading remuneration package, including performance shares leveraged to exploration success.
Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia and whom are currently in Australia.
Hi, I'm Scott Deakin. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1522.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe