Administration Exploration Geologist
- Become part of a company that represents the world’s largest integrated titanium dioxide project
- Work from home or reduced hours – 30 hours per week
- 1 year fix-term contract with the possibility to go permanent
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and update tenement listings
- Compile and submit all annual reports, Form 5’s, exemptions from expenditure, surrender reports, tenement applications etc
- Assist with MRF reporting (WA)
- Monitor tenement expenditure vs commitment and provide input into the timing of exploration programs
- Work with the Field Supervisor to ensure company access and compensation agreements in place for all affected landowners
- Tenement monitoring for potential acquisitions
- Drill Rig work when/if required
- ABS quarterly reports.
Key requirements include:
- A minimum of 1-years prior experience in either an exploration or mining geologist capacity
- Some prior tenement administration experience will be highly advantageous
- Experience in ArcGIS and/or Mapinfo
- High competency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to multi-task with superior attention to detail whilst ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Role may involve a small component of field work (ad-hoc basis).
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe