- RARE permanent FIFO role available
- No labour hire period to contend with
- 8/6 roster direct flights to site
- Iconic mine heading towards a production restart
Our client has just secured funding and is taking this famous mine back to production in the next six to twelve months and is requiring an experienced Senior Site Administrator for this challenging role.
The role will be based in WA at our client’s base metal operation. Offered as a FIFO ex Perth on a direct flight to site that has an all weather strip!
With the restart in its infancy (think - no IT, HR or support teams) the position requires an All-Round Senior Site Administrator who is a self-starter, problem solver with a can-do attitude and able to work independently.
Ideal candidates must:
- Have a minimum of 3 - 5 years Site Admin experience
- Be able to learn systems and pick things up quickly
- Have experience with INX (In-flight, In-Tuition, In-control) and Pronto (essential)
- Have experience with document control (desirable)
- Have experience with purchasing, raising PO's, receipting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have experience setting-up systems as required
- Strong administration skills with references to support this
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritize
- A clear police clearance and be able to pass a pre-employment medical.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe