- Work for a company who’s recently made one of the most exciting, world class discoveries seen in recent memory, within the new West Yilgarn with world-class Ni-Cu-PGE deposits and a pipeline of other major opportunities.
- Well-funded, high performance team with an excellent track record reflected by industry leading retention rates.
- Permanent opportunity - be in it for the long run.
- Work in the Perth head office and out in the field; a 60/40 split which provides more work life balance opportunity.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Being a part of a team of experienced geologists and field technicians and work across a range of exciting mineral exploration projects
- Designing exploration programs to position the company’s projects for exploration success
- Being involved with the collection of exploration data and interpret the results to unlock value
- Undertaking surface sampling and/or mapping as first pass appraisal of exploration potential, and
- Designing, executing and supervising drilling programs (aircore/ RC/ diamond core) including on-site logging, data entry, and contractor supervision.
- Skilled user of Micromine, MapInfo/GIS, and MS Office applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong lateral thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Driven and results-focussed
- Detail-oriented and highly organised
- Ability to identify potential opportunities and execute projects flawlessly
- Dynamic, nimble, and able to move at a fast pace
- Experience in four-wheel driving in remote areas
- BSc (Hons) in Geology (min.)
- 3 yrs industry experience displaying a positive aptitude to field work and working in a small-team environment
- Previous experience in greenfield/brownfield nickel sulphide projects in WA (desirable)
- Comfortable with working in remote environments
- Knowledge of Ni-Cu-PGE orthomagmatic systems desirable
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe