- 8/6 - 7/7 roster, FIFO ex Perth
- Attractive hourly rate on offer for this long term contract
- Flagship operation of our owner operator client
Working 12 hours per day on an 8/6, 7/7 roster, FIFO from Perth, this position is offered on a minimum 6 month contract basis commencing immediately.
To be considered you must:
- Currently reside in WA
- Have significant recent Mining Supply Officer experience
- Ideally, have significant experience working with SAP
- Have a forklift licence
- Hold a current C class manual driver's licence
- Hold a National Police clearance (NPC) issued within the last 6 months
- Be able to provide a cleared medical and drug/alcohol screen if successful for the role
- Provide an up to date CV and a minimum of 2 contactable referees.
Weekly pays, superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 Consultant availability are just some of the benefits of being a contractor with MPi.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe