Senior Underground Mine Surveyor
The Senior Mine Surveyor will be exposed to different mining applications and provide the opportunity to work in all aspects of mine surveying of underground, surface, and exploration operations.
Specific key responsibilities include:
- Conduct end of month reporting
- Develop and maintain survey control
- Update the mine model, mine & statutory plans
- Develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives and activities.
- Directly interact with key players on-site daily
The role requires:
- Strong communications skills
- The ability to operate effectively within a small team
- Tertiary qualification – Diploma in Surveying
- Surpac experience, and intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Grade 1 Authorisation will be highly desirable but not essential
The position offers a fantastic work roster and a competitive salary package.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe