Service Manager - Western Australia
- Perth based
- Permanent role
- Attractive remuneration package + company vehicle
Reporting to the National Service Manager, the Service Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance with procedures and work instructions
- Ensuring adherence to OHS procedures and policies
- Overseeing the day-to-day activities of the service department
- Coordinating, planning, estimations, labour and parts
- Assisting with enquires and discussing technical issues with clients.
This is genuinely a rare chance to join a highly regarded organisation and play a lead role in their sustained growth and development. The company offers excellent conditions of employment.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Gary Kearns. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1561.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe