Open Pit Geologists
- 8/6 roster, FIFO ex Perth
- Permanent Opportunity
- Be involvement with the development of a new open copper operation
Our client is an ASX-listed copper developer who is seeking to appoint experienced Open Pit Mine Geologists to their team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Mine Geologist, you will oversee a variety of open pit duties to ensure maximised ore extraction and recovery.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Dig block design
- Manage and supervise daily production activities
- Block modelling
- Managing grade control activities
- Monitor dilution and recovery
- Follow QAQC and safety procedures on site.
- Tertiary qualifications in Geology
- At least 3 - 5 years’ experience in an open pit environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Current C Class manual WA driver’s license
- Able to pass a medical and drug/alcohol screen
The position is a permanent role working on an 8/6 roster, FIFO form Perth. An ex exciting opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and experienced crew, as an Open Pit Mine Geologist.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are Australian Permanent Residents.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe