Project Development Geologist
The company was an early mover into the region, consolidating prime tenure within the Paterson, with the objective of making world-class discoveries. This has been highlighted by the likes of Rio Tinto, IGO and Newcrest each committing to fund exploration via earn-in JV’s across three large regions of Antipa’s exploration portfolio.
Antipa remains focused on their own 100% owned ground which contains a growing 723koz gold and 26kt copper resource. As such, we are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified Project Resource Definition Geologist to join their resource development team as they look to delineate further resource growth underpinning a potential stand-alone mining operation.
Reporting to Senior Management, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and implementation of Mineral Resource definition activities, including management of resource definition drill programmes, and involvement in geotechnical, mining, metallurgical studies, and resource estimation activities
- Providing geological interpretations and 3D modelling for resource estimation and targeting
- Development and ranking of resource extension drill targets.
The successful individual must have previous experience in successful resource development and definition activities, or near mine exploration activities including management of drilling programmes.
Key requirements include:
- Ideally between 3 to 8 years' experience with ideally 2 years gold experience and copper experience well-regarded
- Proven ability in resource definition and managing a broad range of exploration activities
- Proficient in using Surpac, Micromine or Leapfrog software
- Excellent oral and written skills, in both presentation style and technical reporting
- This role is offered on a permanent basis, Perth based with campaign travel. The campaign field roster is a 14/9 (days, including weekends) plus 5 days Perth office attendance.
MPi are handling all applications and enquiries on behalf of Antipa, so please direct interest via applying here, or Patricia Otto: [email protected]
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe