Senior Open Pit Mine Geologist
- Emerging copper producer
- 8/6 roster, FIFO ex Perth
- Projected 20 year + LOM
You will be responsible for all geology tasks related to open pit mine site production and resource development, reporting directly to the Geology Superintendent.
Main duties will include:
- Overseeing and leading an effective grade control and mining strategy
- Ensuring appropriate dilution controls
- Supervising stockpiles
- EOM reconciliation
- Ensuring accurate reporting and reconciliation
- Liaising with the wider technical services team to ensure optimal mine planning and production is achieved
- Training and development of Junior Geology Team members.
This role is offered on a permanent basis, FIFO from Perth on an 8/6 roster. You will have the opportunity to join an emerging copper producer with an exciting future of growth to come from development of multiple operations, which in turn will yield considerable career development potential.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Scott Deakin. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1522.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe