- A range of different rosters, FIFO from Perth
- Contract to permanent roles
- An opportunity to join dynamic teams with a number of different principal gold producers within WA
Key responsibilities will include:
- Underground sampling and mine face mapping
- Providing direction to underground drilling rigs and different underground drilling techniques
- Standard core yard duties including logging
- Managing grade control activities
- Dig block design
- Block modelling
- Monitor dilution and recovery
- Follow QAQC and safety procedures on site
- Tertiary qualifications in Geology
- Have a good understanding of gold mineralisation systems
- Be physically fit and healthy and willing to work in hot climates
- Excellent communication skills
- Current C class manual WA driver's license
- Able to pass a medical and drug/alcohol screen.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe