ROM Loader Operator
- ROM loader experience preferred
- Family friendly, even time roster. FIFO ex Perth
- Immediate start available
Working on a 15/13 roster, your responsibilities will include operating CAT998 and Komatsu WA600 loaders in a ROM/crushing environment. Applicants who have also operated small mobile equipment, including excavators and rock-breakers, will be highly advantageous.
To be considered
- Have recent site-based experience within a similar Loader/Crusher Operator role.
- Have previous experience working in gold
- Ideally be available to start immediately
- Have a manual C Class drivers licence as a minimum, but preferably hold a HR driver's licence
- Ideally hold tickets for front end loader, skid steer, IT ticket and forklift ticket
- Be physically fit and have a strong work ethic
- Hold a National Police clearance (NPC) issued within the past 12 months.
- Be able to provide a cleared pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen, if successful.
- Provide a minimum of 2x contactable referees.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe