Underground Truck Operator
- 8/6 7/7 roster, FIFO ex Perth
- Immediate start available
- Attractive hourly rate on offer
- Owner-operator gold mine
To be considered you must:
- Currently reside in WA
- Hold recent underground truck driving experience
- Ideally, have experience operating MT6020 trucks
- Hold a current C class manual driver's licence
- Hold a Dangerous Goods card (or willing to get one)
- Hold a National Police clearance (NPC) issued within the last 6 months
- Be able to provide a cleared medical and drug/alcohol screen if successful for the role
- Provide an up to date resume and contactable referees.
Weekly pays, superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 Consultant availability are just some of the benefits of being a contractor with MPi.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe