Senior Exploration Geologist
Reporting direct to the Managing Director, this is a phenomenal ground floor opportunity to accelerate your career and be highly leveraged to the success of the company as it seeks to identify and progressively develop true mutli commodity project areas that include Gold, VMS, and other potential mineralisation styles.
To be successful in this role, you will have strong communication skills, a keen desire to roll up your sleeves and play a pivotal role in the development and implementation of exploration programs, and relish the opportunity to be involved with potential tenement and project acquisitions.
This is a wide ranging role, and your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsibility for owning & leading the geological works - selecting contractors/service providers and managing them to strict budgets and agreed work outcomes.
- Development and supervision of all exploration programs and activities including Geochem, Geophysics and drilling.
- Regular reporting to the MD & board
- Corporate reporting, corporate presentation drafting, drafting announcements, and interacting with corporate advisors & brokers regarding the planned exploration programs and outcomes.
- Working with and managing ESIA elements such as;
o Land owners and community
o All stakeholders
o Regulators and reporting obligations
o Implementing and managing strict environmental work practices.
- Due diligence of potential acquisition targets - both companies and project tenements.
Seldom does a position like this present, that provides you a truly ground floor opportunity to develop your career within a nimble, entrepreneurial company that will reward your success in parallel with the success of the company. An attractive incentives arrangement will provide you a genuine opportunity to enhance your salary commensurate with your success.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider Australian permanent residents or individuals with the right to work in Australia independently.
Hi, I'm Tony Turton. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1562.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe